1. His smell. Even after he’s been at work and is tired and sweaty he still smells nice.
2. His hair. When it’s up or down or left or right. It’s so sexy and all I want to do is play with it.
3. His laugh!! When he gets proper into it and just can’t stop. Contagious laughter is the best.
4. His eyes. Even if I can’t tell what colour they are most of the time.
5. Rubbing his chest. He has such soft skin I just love to touch it. And it makes him go to sleep lol
6. Stealing his clothes. Even if they’re massive on me I like being able to smell him!
7. To snugg. Especially when he’s my big spoon or I sleep on his chest. He’s the comfiest man alive.
8. Sometimes when I sleep behind him and can get well cosy on his back.
9. When he makes me feel his pecks. I die.
10. When he gets frustrated when I’m not being decisive.
11. How he gets over protective. I know I’m always going to be safe.
12. How I believe he wouldn’t hurt me on purpose.
13. The way I turn into a child near him and just want to be held and cuddled 24/7!!
14. The days when I wake up in the morning and he hasn’t rolled away and is still cuddling me.
15. The way he’s basically always warm.
16. When he winks at me. I die again.
17. The way I don’t have to be anyone but me when he’s around.
18. How since I met him I fell in love with music too. All the sappy songs in the world are all written about him.
19. How cute he looks in the morning and the way he ALWAYS tells me to get back in the bed and not to go to work.
20. How it feels like I’ve known him for years and years and years and years.
21. How I am incapable of getting angry right now.
22. How he does everything in his power to keep me happy.
23. How even when he says stuff I don’t believe, I know he’s got a life time to prove it and don’t doubt that he can.
24. When he says things that make me so embarrassed and I don’t get annoyed. I get embarrassed.
25. When I do snap at him he doesn’t get more mad at me and just let’s me cuddle him.
26. How I want to clean his room and cook his dinners and make his lunches for him.
27. How I’m not scared watching creepy films because I just watch his handsome face instead.
28. When he makes fun of me.
29. How we’ve been together or 4 weeks and I want to live with him and wake up to him every day forever.
30. HIS ARMS OMG.
31. When he pulls his mock sad face and his eyes look so beautiful.
32. How he makes me feel less insecure.
33. How I get excited when I see his name pop-up on my phone or twitter or Facebook.
34. How I want to buy him everything he’s ever wanted to see his smile!!
35. When he plays guitar.
36. How he reads me like a book. He knows what I want to say before I do!
37. How I want to look after him all the time. Even though he tells me I don’t need to.
38. How easily he made me feel completely at home in his home.
39. His voice!!!
40. How he invites me out with his friends and doesn’t get annoyed if I drink too much.
41. When I have had too much how he gets me food, gets me home and gets me cuddles!!!
42. When we’re cheek to cheek and I snuggle into him.
43. How he understands that I’m a girl (which means I over think stuff and get stupid sometimes) and doesn’t take me too seriously.
44. How when he hugs he really hugs tight!
45. The way he got inside my head and my heart so quickly.
46. How everyday I wake up feeling lucky and go to bed feeling loved.
47. How when I’m not with him it feels like a piece is missing.
48. How when I cry he makes it all better by just being him.
49. How I can tell him all my secrets and regrets and experiences and he doesn’t judge me.
50. How he is him. And he makes me a better person.
You wouldn’t know who Peeves was. You wouldn’t know how the Weasley Twins made WWW coming from a poor family. You wouldn’t know about Dumbledore and Grindelwald. You wouldn’t know much about the Marauders. You wouldn’t know about Voldemort’s past. You wouldn’t know the TRUE meaning of “Always.” You wouldn’t know much about Neville’s past. You wouldn’t know much about Remus and Nymphadora. You wouldn’t know about Teddy. You wouldn’t know or understand the struggle of Draco Malfoy. You wouldn’t know what really went on at the Quidditch World Cup. You wouldn’t know much about Snape’s past. You wouldn’t know or understand the true depth of Harry’s relation with Sirius. You wouldn’t know about Winky. You wouldn’t know about Dobby and his sacrifices. You wouldn’t know much about Horcrux’s. You wouldn’t know about how the final Horcrux happened and how it was destroyed. You wouldn’t know anything about Luna’s room. You wouldn’t know about Dean in Shell Cottage. You wouldn’t know that Harry repaired his own wand and returned the Elder Wand to its original place. You wouldn’t know about the true importance of the Deathly Hallows. You wouldn’t know about S.P.E.W. You wouldn’t know about Harry, Ron and Hermione’s O.W.L grades. You wouldn’t know that Dudley said to Harry: “I don’t think you’re a waste of space.” You wouldn’t know who Snuffles is. You wouldn’t know that Weasleys came to pick Harry from Dursleys for Quidditch World Cup. You wouldn’t know how Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody died. You wouldn’t know that the curse that chopped George’s ear off was actually Snape trying to cut another Death Eater’s wand. You wouldn’t know the creatures Lupin introduced in third year, like the Grindylow. You wouldn’t know what happened to Buckbeak. You wouldn’t know that Draco and Tonks are cousins. You wouldn’t know how to get to the kitchen. You wouldn’t know that Stan Shumpike became a Death Eater. You wouldn’t know about Sirius’ mum’s portrait. You wouldn’t know how Remus became a werewolf. You wouldn’t know about Victorie & Teddy. You wouldn’t know Tonks’ parents. You wouldn’t know Fred’s complete death. You wouldn’t know Neville’s parents at St. Mungo’s. You wouldn’t know about the apparating sessions. You wouldn’t know how Firenze took place of Divination teacher for a while. You wouldn’t know much about anything.